Sunday, March 27, 2011

Parents and Children

Hi ! This Sunday , I will talk about how to solve the children when they are not obey us. I got this experience from Nanny 911 in one of TV channel. I always wathches this program. I have some conclusions as long as I watch this program. We don’t have to follow what is the children want. If you always give them everything what they want, they will be spoiled. Sometimes, the children will be impolite and are not obey us as a parents, because they think “My parents always obeys me, why we must be afraid with them.” So, I will give you some suggestions to solve this problem.

                When the children are naughty, not only be angry but we also talk with them about what is the reason why we angry with them or talk about their fault. Try to make them confess with their fault , until they say “I’m sorry, Mom.” or “I’m sorry, Dad.” Don’t be weak when we use discipline for them. Let their cry, it’s not mean we are cruel but it will not be a problem if you want to change your children’s behaviour. If we do that, thew will think, we are they parents and they must obey us as a parents.
                We must hold their hand and make a conversation between you and your child, when we want their make a confession to their fault. After they confess their fault and say “I’m sorry.” give them a big hug or a kiss.
                Almost forget ! You can make the rule for your children to make them more discipline than before J . Good luck .

No comments:

Post a Comment